Melamine is a synonim for sustainable wood, the only way to manufacture furniture without devastating the planet. We smash recycled wood, together with noble wood, in small particles to manufacture the chipboard. On this board we prime a design that turns the board into an innovative, resistant and sustainable material. See the result!
In this prymer process we apply natural components that protect the surface and add many functional advantages to our product. Here you are the most relevant ones:
- Easy to clean, only with water and neutral soap.
- Resistant to stains and ready to keep fit even with kids and teens: pencil, paints, rests of food, makeup and any thing you can Imagine…
- Anti-scratch treatment, because better prevent than healing.
- Resistant to breaking or damages
- Resistant to abrasion
- Anti bacteria proprieties, certificated by Hohenstein Laboratories GmbH&Co.KG, in accordance to ISO 22196: 2011.
- Easy to manipulate: our boards are classified as D-s2,d0 (Euroclass defined by EN 13501-1), you can assemble and disassemble the furniture as many times as you wish, the drills and finishings will remain perfect.