World Heart Day One world, one home, one heart
|Photo by qthomasbower|
Cardiovascular diseases are the world’s largest killers, claiming 17.3 million lives a year. Risk factors for heart disease and stroke include raised blood pressure, cholesterol and glucose levels, smoking, inadequate intake of fruit and vegetables, overweight, obesity and physical inactivity.
In partnership with WHO, the World Heart Federation organizes awareness events in more than 100 countries - including health checks, organized walks, runs and fitness sessions, public talks, stage shows, scientific forums, exhibitions, concerts, carnivals and sports tournaments.
- Tatami, a perfect option for actually teenagers
- Decorating a youth bedroom
- Reduce crying on the nursery
- The clothes hamper will not be a problem
- Drawers on a compact bed
- Motivate kids for doing homework
- Bedrooms for babies
- The functionality of Ros wardrobes
- Slider sofa convertible crib, a very functional crib
- LED at furniture