Where we should put the bed?
Surely we have raised many times where we would have to locate the bed to rest better.
Theories say that the best position is to the Artic, and are based on the magnetic orientation. Therefore, the head of our bed would have to be on the north wall of the bedroom.
But do not rule out that other positions are better or worse, but if we want a more restful sleep, we can choose to put the bed to the east or west, as these poles can also be beneficial for our break . Specifically, the west means energy regeneration, and therefore something beneficial for everyone.
The bed is very important for comfort, a good position for rest, and the atmosphere of the room to the mood .
- Tatami, a perfect option for actually teenagers
- Decorating a youth bedroom
- Reduce crying on the nursery
- The clothes hamper will not be a problem
- Drawers on a compact bed
- Motivate kids for doing homework
- Bedrooms for babies
- The functionality of Ros wardrobes
- Slider sofa convertible crib, a very functional crib
- LED at furniture