Streamline your wardrobe and declutter your life with smart storage solutions, a bit of practical planning, and possibly a few donations to your nearest Salvation Army clothing bin.
Are you afraid to open your wardrobe, for fear a mountain of clothes might tumble down on your head? Are your shoes neatly ordered, or simply thrown in a pile? It’s all too easy to jam the doors shut and think, ‘Out of sight, out of mind‘, but it only takes a few clever storage solutions to turn your space into a well-ordered and accessible area. On the opposite page, we’ve added a hanging canvas bag from Howards Storage World to our Freedom Riva wardrobe, to create space to store jumpers, hats and T-shirts, while stylish storage and shoe boxes keep the space uncluttered.
If space is at a premium, the ingenious new Elfa system from The Storage Company could come in handy. With fittings in a mixture of metal and birch wood, the ‘wardrobe’ bolts to the wall and features a hanging rail, shoe rack, dresser shelf and storage baskets. Ideal for a spare bedroom or in an awkward corner, it could also be utilised as a space to store bed linen and towels, or pretty much anything you like.
- Tatami, a perfect option for actually teenagers
- Decorating a youth bedroom
- What all first-time mother should know
- Reduce crying on the nursery
- The clothes hamper will not be a problem
- Drawers on a compact bed
- Motivate kids for doing homework
- Bedrooms for babies
- The functionality of Ros wardrobes
- Slider sofa convertible crib, a very functional crib