Universal Children's Day. 20th of November
Nearly 25 years ago, the world made a promise to children: that we would do everything in our power to protect and promote their rights to survive and thrive, to learn and grow, to make their voices heard and to reach their full potential. In spite of the overall gains, there are many children who have fallen even further behind. Old challenges have combined with new problems to deprive many children of their rights and the benefits of development.
To meet these challenges, and to reach those children who are hardest to reach, we need new ways of thinking and new ways of doing - for adults and children.
- Tatami, a perfect option for actually teenagers
- Decorating a youth bedroom
- Reduce crying on the nursery
- The clothes hamper will not be a problem
- Drawers on a compact bed
- Motivate kids for doing homework
- Bedrooms for babies
- The functionality of Ros wardrobes
- Slider sofa convertible crib, a very functional crib
- LED at furniture