The transition from crib to bed
We have recommended to made the change when the child is about 2 years old.
The crib so far been the reference furniture in the room, now it is the bed.
The child is much more independent and now begins a new stage, and can go to sleep in a bed.
If you purchased a convertible crib, you'll have to change it to bed. There are many kinds of convertible cribs, but usually it becomes a bed of 190x90 cm or 180x80 cm.
Our child´s leisure and recreational space has also changed, now we need more space, a table to paint would be nice to introducing him/her to read or study habits that will come later.
We can also change other items, even colors.
The lighting in the first few months has been more subdued and soft, now we can change the intensity.
It is very likely that the creative impulses of the child require coating the wall with a base of washable paint, fingerprint-proof and scribbles.
Important add furniture and shelves for storage toys, books etc ..
We must bear in mind that the height is appropriate to the age of the child and his/her safety, as they are now very curious.
- Tatami, a perfect option for actually teenagers
- Decorating a youth bedroom
- What all first-time mother should know
- Reduce crying on the nursery
- The clothes hamper will not be a problem
- Drawers on a compact bed
- Motivate kids for doing homework
- Bedrooms for babies
- The functionality of Ros wardrobes
- Slider sofa convertible crib, a very functional crib