Today, October 19th is celebrated worldwide the International Breast Cancer Day
Breast cancer is considered nowadays the most frequent malignant tumor in women worldwide and the main cause of death between 45 and 55 years old.
One million cases are diagnosed annually worldwide, most of them in advanced stages and with a high mortality. However, if it is discovered with time, the disease can be treated successfully.
A variety of methods ranging from the simple examination to advanced technology studies, allow the detection of a lesion.
The use of adjuvant therapies to the surgery as hormone therapy, chemotherapy and monoclonal antibodies increased the survival of affected patients.
On October 19th is celebrated worldwide the International Breast Cancer Day, with the purpose of encouraging women to have them participate in campaigns to diagnose the disease in its earlier stage and increase survival in this kind of tumor.
- Tatami, a perfect option for actually teenagers
- Decorating a youth bedroom
- Reduce crying on the nursery
- The clothes hamper will not be a problem
- Drawers on a compact bed
- Motivate kids for doing homework
- Bedrooms for babies
- The functionality of Ros wardrobes
- Slider sofa convertible crib, a very functional crib
- LED at furniture