A teenager’s room is more than a bedroom
It’s an office, a lounge room and an entertaining space, too. So you’ll need to make the most of every centimetre of floorspace. With a loft bed, or bunk bed your teen can sleep on the top level, leaving room for a desk or seating below. Another option is to use a folding bed.
At this age, all the colour and pattern
Move off the bed and onto the wall. Replace the printed bed sets with more neutral linen and encourage your teenager to choose something decorative for the walls – or better still, get them to create something. Or they can hang a work of art, vinils, graphic decals or apply an adventurous paint colour.
- Tatami, a perfect option for actually teenagers
- Decorating a youth bedroom
- Reduce crying on the nursery
- The clothes hamper will not be a problem
- Drawers on a compact bed
- Motivate kids for doing homework
- Bedrooms for babies
- The functionality of Ros wardrobes
- Slider sofa convertible crib, a very functional crib
- LED at furniture