Teenagers and their study area
Every teenager should have a room, or part of the room where can study and prepare projects for school. If you have bigger house you can make one room specially for this purpose. But if you live in a small apartment and your space is limited you need to find some free corner and you should rearrange it in place for studying. That way your kid’s school stuff will be every time arranged and you will enable them easier learning.
Remenber that Teenage years can be dominated by school exams, so a tidy and organised study area in a teen's bedroom is a must. Invest in a good quality desk and chair and fit some shelves above the desk area so your teen has plenty of space to store coursework and books.
Sources: www.housetohome.co.uk www.architectureartdesigns.com
- Tatami, a perfect option for actually teenagers
- Decorating a youth bedroom
- Reduce crying on the nursery
- The clothes hamper will not be a problem
- Drawers on a compact bed
- Motivate kids for doing homework
- Bedrooms for babies
- The functionality of Ros wardrobes
- Slider sofa convertible crib, a very functional crib
- LED at furniture