A smart back-to-school bedroom redesign: wardrobes
As many moms know, morning power struggles over what to wear often reach epic levels. Standard closets are often too high for smaller children to access, while clothing stacked neatly in dresser drawers become a disorganized mess when kids get into them.
A smart back-to-school bedroom redesign includes revamping the closet so that kids can easily see and select their own clothing.
- Tatami, a perfect option for actually teenagers
- Decorating a youth bedroom
- What all first-time mother should know
- Reduce crying on the nursery
- The clothes hamper will not be a problem
- Drawers on a compact bed
- Motivate kids for doing homework
- Bedrooms for babies
- The functionality of Ros wardrobes
- Slider sofa convertible crib, a very functional crib