Small bedrooms? Space solutions
High beds, sofa beds, as well as folding tables are some of the solutions to the problems of space in small rooms.
We explain some tips to solve the problems of space in small rooms.
High beds. The objective is to place the bed in a raised position to the minimum height of a bunk, so that the space under it can be used as a study area or playground depending on age.
Sofas beds. Sofa beds is a practical solution when there is not much space in the bedroom, they are functional and very decorative.
Bunk Beds. A good solution for bedrooms where there are several children. Although there is enough space for two beds, we must not forget the playground and the study area.
Trundle beds. We use this option when the lower bed is used rarely.
Train beds. They are nicer, more comfortable and have more capacity than bunk beds.
Folding beds. The folding beds are hidden in closets.
- Tatami, a perfect option for actually teenagers
- Decorating a youth bedroom
- Reduce crying on the nursery
- The clothes hamper will not be a problem
- Drawers on a compact bed
- Motivate kids for doing homework
- Bedrooms for babies
- The functionality of Ros wardrobes
- Slider sofa convertible crib, a very functional crib
- LED at furniture