Review Children's furniture fair "Kind + Jugend" in the city of Cologne
|From left to right, Enric Ros (COO),
Josep Vidal (commercial director) and Ramon Fill (purchasing manager).
They were surprise by the high level of furniture at the fair, which was not common in previous editions.
Our commecial manager, Josep Vidal, highlights a process of modernization on children furniture, perhaps as a result of the crisis, an attempt to show something new to the final consumer. Martin Geretto, Ros designer, highlights the highh presence of white colors and the introduction of metallic materials in furniture to children.
You can view information on the exhibition on its website www.kindundjugend.com
- Tatami, a perfect option for actually teenagers
- Decorating a youth bedroom
- What all first-time mother should know
- Reduce crying on the nursery
- The clothes hamper will not be a problem
- Drawers on a compact bed
- Motivate kids for doing homework
- Bedrooms for babies
- The functionality of Ros wardrobes
- Slider sofa convertible crib, a very functional crib