My first year on the world
Years pass quicly, and our baby celebrate one year at home. It seems yesterday when we hear his crying, or we caress his sensible skin.
But time pasts, and had passed one year with our baby at home. First sensations, first emotions...and why not celebrate it?
Although our baby don't notice this event, this is a very important day for us, so we have to celebrate it!
We can invite our family and friends, do a cake and preparate some food for celebrating this special day.
The baby will feel loved and will be the center of attention, and even if he will not remember this special event, always will have photos, and this little candle that will blow all toghether for wishing our baby to be happy.
- Tatami, a perfect option for actually teenagers
- Decorating a youth bedroom
- Reduce crying on the nursery
- The clothes hamper will not be a problem
- Drawers on a compact bed
- Motivate kids for doing homework
- Bedrooms for babies
- The functionality of Ros wardrobes
- Slider sofa convertible crib, a very functional crib
- LED at furniture