Meet Aureli Hervas
Tell us about your department´s Objectives and challenges:
“ Optimize human and material resources.”
What is the day to day in the company?
“Make a daily study of the situation of the factory. Monitoring projects with other departments.”
When did you start working for Ros, did you have any goals?.
“I have always been linked to the world of production. There is a period of observation, another of identification and finally one of execution, within the knowledge of the processes in Ros. It was important to identify improvements, on the other hand, the factory is always innovating, new modeling approaches, new markets, constant changes.”
Did you get there?
The objectives of both human and material meet short-term, projects for long term we must wait.
How do you like to see the company in 10 years?.
“I would like to see a clairvoyant manufactures, where the parts´ traceability were the best of the factory. We have to make it easier for people.”
How do you combine your work with your personal life?.
“The ability to combine work with private life is given by the sum of experience and teamwork.”
- Tatami, a perfect option for actually teenagers
- Decorating a youth bedroom
- What all first-time mother should know
- Reduce crying on the nursery
- The clothes hamper will not be a problem
- Drawers on a compact bed
- Motivate kids for doing homework
- Bedrooms for babies
- The functionality of Ros wardrobes
- Slider sofa convertible crib, a very functional crib