How can the parents create self-esteem?
Self-esteem is seen as an evaluative sense of ourselves. this feeling begins to develop from the 5 and 6 years, which is when we begin to appreciate how sees us older people.
From this age, children begin to have good or bad self-esteem. The good self- esteem is detected when the child or the child is competent with his things, either the school or just any problem that may happen. In addition, he like to study and if he have got a qüestion he ask for help.
In contrast, a child with low self-esteem does not trust himself. Usually is a shy person, uncreative and sometimes can develop bad attitude.
|Photo from Kiran Foster|
So parents can help develop good self-esteem in their children, they have to respect all its attitudes and positions.They may not ask for perfection and they have to listen and answer all the child questions. In addition is good that parents encourage kids to make decisions for themselves and give them responsibilities and promote their interests.
The role of parents is then very important for develop self-esteem of children. They have to help them evaluate, learn from mistakes and feel good about themselves.
- Tatami, a perfect option for actually teenagers
- Decorating a youth bedroom
- What all first-time mother should know
- Reduce crying on the nursery
- The clothes hamper will not be a problem
- Drawers on a compact bed
- Motivate kids for doing homework
- Bedrooms for babies
- The functionality of Ros wardrobes
- Slider sofa convertible crib, a very functional crib