The clothes hamper will not be a problem
Sometimes we want a clothes hamper for our bedroom, because we have clothes laying around.
This will not be a problem, because we want to tell you a DIY for doing a clothes hamper.
It's easy to do: transform a metal cube to a clothes hamper. Let's begin!
We need an spray, you can choose your favourite color. For decorating we will need stickers(different forms and colours).
First, we have to take out all things that doesn't like us, like loops.
You have to paste the stickers on the cube (put them as you want).
After, we have to cover with paper, carton or plastic the space on we want to paint.
Begin to paint with the spray on the cube and after dry. (You will have to do two coats of paint). Take out the stickers and finish!
You already have a clothes hamper done and decorated with yourself.
Do you like it?
- Tatami, a perfect option for actually teenagers
- Decorating a youth bedroom
- What all first-time mother should know
- Reduce crying on the nursery
- Drawers on a compact bed
- Motivate kids for doing homework
- Bedrooms for babies
- The functionality of Ros wardrobes
- Slider sofa convertible crib, a very functional crib
- LED at furniture