Choosing a Bunk Bed for your children
If you are looking for kids bunk beds, you will be happy to see so many choices we have in Furniture Ros. But then comes the time to choose, and to start narrowing it down to the one bunk bed that fits, and the choices may seem confusing.
Things to Consider
A very important feature that you need to consider before buying a bunk bed is safety. Make sure that the bunk bed you are buying complies with all safety regulations so that you can minimize the risk of injuries.
Consider your own and your child's needs.
Consider the child's age.
Consider how many children will be sharing the room, or whether your child often has friends who sleep over.
Depending on your needs take a look at the different kinds of bunk beds on our catalogue. Most bunk beds do not come with mattresses, so follow the manufacturer's recommendations in that regard.
- Tatami, a perfect option for actually teenagers
- Decorating a youth bedroom
- Reduce crying on the nursery
- The clothes hamper will not be a problem
- Drawers on a compact bed
- Motivate kids for doing homework
- Bedrooms for babies
- The functionality of Ros wardrobes
- Slider sofa convertible crib, a very functional crib
- LED at furniture