For a child, a bedroom is more than just a place to sleep
Decorating a kids' room doesn't mean you have to scrimp on style. In fact, it opens up a whole new world of exciting design possibilities, even for small spaces. It's the perfect excuse to be as bold, brave or magical as you want. Whether it's a girls' room, a boys' bedroom or nursery, we've found some amazing children's bedroom ideas to steal, from furniture to accessories like kids' wallpaper.
For a child, a bedroom is more than just a place to sleep. It is a place to do schoolwork, listen to music, play games, sprawl on the floor, rough-house, read, build models, daydream, visit with friends and keep innumerable possessions. You’ll need to plan carefully to create a room that serves all those functions, to be comfortable and inviting.
Let the fun begin ...
- Tatami, a perfect option for actually teenagers
- Decorating a youth bedroom
- Reduce crying on the nursery
- The clothes hamper will not be a problem
- Drawers on a compact bed
- Motivate kids for doing homework
- Bedrooms for babies
- The functionality of Ros wardrobes
- Slider sofa convertible crib, a very functional crib
- LED at furniture