Child activities in autumn
Autumn and children are very good friends, this season gives us new colours: orange, ocher, brown and green. They discover fruits and traditions to celebrate.
In this post I will give you some original ideas to share your free time with the kids.
If the weather is good, autumn is ideal for your children to discover nature. Walking through a forest can become an adventure tale. Children love to imagine fantasy worlds running and playing with fallen leaves.
If the day comes too cold or rainy, do not worry, we also have proposals to enjoy at home and keep children spend the day in front of the television.
Start the afternoon with an artistic activity; choose autumnal drawings and print, after that let your kids color them as they like. If your kids are more creative there are also plenty of crafts with leaves, twigs and other materials.
If they prefer sweet things, you can share a few hours preparing a delicious and fun snack.
A fairy tales afternoon? Let them choose which ones they like, comment, ask and let their imagination.
Enjoy this games and educational activities to spend with family during the coming months.
- Tatami, a perfect option for actually teenagers
- Decorating a youth bedroom
- What all first-time mother should know
- Reduce crying on the nursery
- The clothes hamper will not be a problem
- Drawers on a compact bed
- Motivate kids for doing homework
- Bedrooms for babies
- The functionality of Ros wardrobes
- Slider sofa convertible crib, a very functional crib