CERO A CUATRO (ZERO TO FOUR), the INTERNATIONAL BABYCARE FAIR
CERO A CUATRO (ZERO TO FOUR), the INTERNATIONAL BABYCARE FAIR is the new title for a unique commercial platform staged in Spain where both Spanish and international professionals have the opportunity to show the latest travel systems for babies, nursery furniture, light babycare products, textile items, layette and early learning toys. Whilst the fair is still retaining the Zero to Four element, its name changes from 2010 to the International Babycare Fair in order to identify it more closely with its target audience.
Ros will present its new furnitures and textiles for children, it will also feature the latest children's catalog "Ros Mini 2".
- Tatami, a perfect option for actually teenagers
- Decorating a youth bedroom
- Reduce crying on the nursery
- The clothes hamper will not be a problem
- Drawers on a compact bed
- Motivate kids for doing homework
- Bedrooms for babies
- The functionality of Ros wardrobes
- Slider sofa convertible crib, a very functional crib
- LED at furniture