Backpacks: backaches that can be avoided
Our children grow up and begin to go to school, so they have to carry books and notebooks for their studies.
Is very important to know that children should not abuse of weigh at their back. For this reason, we want to offer you some tips to help children to carry the backpack and the correct manipulation of it.
Kids don't have to carry more than the 10% of their total weight. At the same time, carry the backpack with the two shoulders is better than carrying all the weight with one shoulder. Even it looks like better, at future they will have back hurts.
For providing the weight, is better put the high objects at the back part, and the light objects in front.
Another tip is pick up backpack from a table. It avoid bending and carry all the weigh suddenly.
Sit up well, sleep well and maintaining the proper posture are very important for kids, because their back needs healthy habits: position at bed, at chair and walking position.
For this reason, we have to adquire quality matresses and beds and educate children with properly positions.
- Tatami, a perfect option for actually teenagers
- Decorating a youth bedroom
- What all first-time mother should know
- Reduce crying on the nursery
- The clothes hamper will not be a problem
- Drawers on a compact bed
- Motivate kids for doing homework
- Bedrooms for babies
- The functionality of Ros wardrobes
- Slider sofa convertible crib, a very functional crib