Arranging the baby's room
A toy box or set of drawers that you child is able to open and close himself.
Choose something within the child's reach so that he or she can reach into it easily and use it for playing games.
A small children's bookcase with the books arranged showing their covers and not their spine. He can thus choose and look at them himself.
A little table and one or two little chairs for painting and drawing.
A coat stand on which your child can hang up his clothes or pyjamas.
- Tatami, a perfect option for actually teenagers
- Decorating a youth bedroom
- Reduce crying on the nursery
- The clothes hamper will not be a problem
- Drawers on a compact bed
- Motivate kids for doing homework
- Bedrooms for babies
- The functionality of Ros wardrobes
- Slider sofa convertible crib, a very functional crib
- LED at furniture